Job Function: Customer Care Support – All Channels (Queries, Feedback, & Complaints)
- Handle the inbound & outbound calls.
- Provide outstanding customer service to improve customer satisfaction and relationship.
- Handle and resolve customer complaints/inquires via mail or phone in a timely and accurate manner.
- Manage Level 1 escalation from all channels (Calls, Email, Social Media, WhatsApp, Consumer Forum, Legal)
- Ensure and track the first response + handling time for all escalations.
- Resolve the escalations by following up with respective internal & external stakeholders.
- Coordinate, analyse and improve customer services functions to meet company goals.
- Generate Reports & Analytics for the inbound & outbound calls, SMS, emails, and chats.
- Act and communicate proactively to keep customers informed on the progress of resolutions.
- Identify root causes for escalations
- Adhere to standardized processes, compliance without compromising customer experience.
Skills, Knowledge & Qualifications:
- 3+ years’ experience in customer service management (from Retail Company is a plus)
- Better email writing skills.
- Fluency in English & Hindi speaking.
- Fast learner and Team Player.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills (Oral + Written)
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills, including the ability to analyze the operational and financial impact of various alternatives.
- Experience and clear understanding of complaints and understanding of CRM systems and prevailing technologies.
- Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint skills will be an added value advantage.
Location: Kanakia Zillion, Kurla (W)