- We are looking for a qualified Sales Merchandiser who will be responsible for end to end management of Merchandising in managing Brands to achieve desired quota.
- Routine Sales Call Cycle for Existing Retail Stores Listing.
- Present New Product Introductions/Presentations to retail partners.
- Process and Follow up on all orders as necessary.
- Coordinate demo’s and training’s.
- New store opening, and store reset support for Footwear and Specialty Retailers.
- Merchandising and Retail Support for accounts as directed by the HOD – Brands.
- Responsible for checking adequate stock in fast moving items. Educate Managers to Order smartly. Inform Brand Department on gaps in the Brand/ range.
- Ensuring Valid options are displayed 100%.
- Improving profitability by reducing costs.
- Vendors satisfaction & Brands performance.
- Maintain stores sets/testers/merchandising units/displays/product literature as warranted.
- Work/coordinate with retail partners to conduct product trainings.
- Utilize market data (rankings, sales trends, etc.) to improve placement and retail support.
- Develop relationships at store, wholesale and retail partners/manufacturer level
- Support the Team with support for trade shows and special events as necessary.
- Communicate with HOD – Brands regarding sales issues/objectives.
- Communicate with Vendor Partners and Store Managers (for Sales Follow Up) a minimum of 75-80 communiques per week.
- Be courteous and a responsible driver always.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Experience in sales merchandising of footwear is must.
- Experience in Footwear Buying preferred.
- Demonstrates proficiency in the use of Excel for sales trend/forecasting.
- Exhibits ability to use Microsoft Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Speaks confidently and articulately in front of a group.
- Demonstrate the ability to think both analytically and creatively.
- Should possess strong problem-solving skills.
- Communicates clearly and effectively.
- Manages time efficiently.
- Works well with team.
- Should possess strong writing skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills with the ability to interact effectively internally as well as with external contacts.
Education and Experience
- A Graduate.
- We prefer the prospective Sales Merchandiser to have minimum 2 year work experience in the sales and merchandising sector.
- Experience with marketing and communications is also preferred.