CTC: 7 LPA
Work Exp: minimum 5 years
• Merchandising and Retail Support for stores
• Responsible for checking adequate stock in fast moving items.
• Improving profitability by reducing costs.
• Conduct product trainings.
• Competition benchmarking
• Develop relationships at store/mall.
• Periodic Visits to all located stores.
• Head Stock availability and slow-moving stock transfer (Tail stock)
• Follow up with Mall team, follow up with various departments internally to address issues
faced by stores.
Should be aware of the following:
1. What should be the ideal moi of the store. If moi is high, what would be the action
2. How do you define the base stock of the store?
3. What will you do with the slow-moving styles in the store?
4. Tracking of replenishment and store requirements
5. Do you connect with the staff and managers and takes his feedback and solves issues
1. Are you willing to travel across PAN India?
2. How well can you train the store team and build a rapport with them and what can you do
to motivate them
3. How do you measure store performance?
4. If store is not performing consistently, what would be your action plan ?
5. Ability to analyze sales reports and finding a solution for the same.
6. Ability to push store team to liquidate EOL merchandise in short time.